Standard netiquette is expected at all times, please be reasonable and nice. Before creating a post, please make sure it’s not a duplicate of another recent post.
- Any questions about how to use AudioNodes, including technical questions
- Discussions, tips, practices, guides for AudioNodes
- Discussions about music and sound design in general
- Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports (for more details on this, please see below)
- Other audio software, as long as it has something to do with AudioNodes (e.g. comparison, or wanted feature)
- Showcasing works you created with AudioNodes
Generic discussion posts not seeking one particular answer or information are also welcome, as long as they are related to AudioNodes and audio production. Off-topic discussions are not allowed. Please, enjoy your stay, and don’t shy away from asking for help.
For general discussion topics, in some cases, we may remove a topic for various reasons, whether due to a violation of forum rules, or for other reasons we deem necessary.
For suggestions and bug reports, the topic may be archived or deleted when the suggestion or report has been confirmed and resolved.
Before posting a bug report, please make sure you are using the latest version of AudioNodes (we don’t process bug reports against older versions), and make sure the following information is included, preferably in order as listed:
- Exact steps to reproduce the problem (i.e. a step-by-step list of instructions that always causes the bug to show up)
- What you were expecting to happen, and what happened instead
- System information, including OS, CPU, RAM, and GPU, as well as sound card (if any) or sound chip
Please note, we may only respond if we have further questions.